Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Panthers Are El Paso Bound


I've been taking some time off due to a busy few days, but I'd be remiss if I didn't offer a big congrats to the Pitt Panthers football squad. It's been a long time coming, but the Dave Wannstedt era is finally starting to bear some fruit, and the schools first 10 win season in 27 years could very well be that fruit. The Sun Bowl, while no BCS Bowl, is one of the best bowls the Panthers have been to in many years, with really only the 04 Fiesta Bowl squad getting to a better bowl.

I can't really offer much in the way of analysis just yet, as that game is over three weeks away and I don't have nearly that kind of motivation, but I needed to at least bring it up. Also, look for regular posts to return sometime on Thursday, and I hope to kick it in into overdrive over the next few weeks with no classes to hold me back and all.

No comments: